Engineering & consultancy office Omega Engineering is an independent engineering and project management office, having close collaboration and business relationship with specialized peer engineers. Our collaboration creates a solution for a comprehensive field of technological and project management problems for our clients. To support close collaboration we are operating from one address, and from one shared information system.
Integration of technology and management to realize innovative and long term cost effective project solutions for our customers.
Concept development and engineering
Omega Engineering has broad knowledge and experience in the electro technical fields like conceptualization of power systems, lighting and power installations, lightning protection and grounding installation, low-voltage installations, telephone and data installation, energy management systems, emergency power systems, fire alarm system and security installation, including CCTV, access control, etc.
Omega Engineering has broad knowledge and experience in the mechanical fields of (sea water) air conditioning, general ventilation systems, building management systems, sanitary plumbing systems, potable plumbing systems, energy recovery systems, water recycling systems, closed and open loop pumping/piping systems, compressed air and gas systems, swimming pool filtration systems, sea water pumping/piping systems, and sprinkler installations.
Our services in these fields can comprehend full or partial project trajectories, starting with systems analysis, risk analysis, operational cost and benefit analysis, and construction impact analysis.
After the selection of the best installation concepts, we offer our services concerning system design, preparing tender documents and drawings, selection of contractors, and tender execution.
Name: Anthony van Sprang
Year & place of birth: 1960, Willemstad (Curaçao, Dutch Caribbean)
- 1976-1983 MBO/HBO mechanical engineering (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- 2000-2003 MBA, IT major (Curaçao and Rotterdam, Netherlands Antilles/The Netherlands)
- 1983 – 2011 Miscellaneous professional courses
- 2012 Tour & Anderssen professional course ‘Energy optimization in hydronic systems’
- 2012 ASHRAE professional course 031912 ‘District Heating & Cooling’
- 2013 ASHRAE professional course 62M ‘Health Care Facilities Design & Application’
- 2013 ASHRAE professional course 64M ‘Humidity Control & Application’
- 2014 ASHRAE professional course 65M ‘Health Care Facilities Design’
- 2014 ASHRAE professional course 42M ‘Mathematical optimization of HVAC&R systems & components’